Content Marketing is a strategy focused on the creation of a valuable experience. It is human being helpful to each other, sharing valuable pieces of content that enrich the community and position the business as a leader in the field. By delivering content that is vital and relevant to your target market, you will begin to take on an important role in your customers’ lives. This applies to your online, print, and in-person communications.
In this highly interactive workshop you will hear from the world's best minds in the content and social media space, Australian industry experts and businesses who have had major success with their content and social media strategy.
International speakers include:
- Joe Pulizzi, author of Managing Content Marketing - Content Marketing Tactics
- Jay Baer, author of The Now Revolution, Why Companies should focus on Helping, Not Selling
- Jeffrey K. Rohrs, Vice President, Marketing, ExactTarget - Digital and Email Marketing Strategies
Australian experts and case studies:
- Blogging for Business: - Tristan White, The Physio Co, Adam Ramshaw, Genroe, Larry Bloch, NetRegistry [CASE STUDIES]
- Implementing Digital and Social Media Strategies - Adriane McDermott, David Jones [CASE STUDY]
- How to Create a Simple Social Media Plan for Your Business – Michelle Gamble, Marketing Angels