"Business Model Innovation is about finding new ways of creating, delivering and capturing value." Alex Osterwalder
- Are you an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you constantly thinking about how to create value and build new businesses, or how to improve or transform your organisation?
- Are you trying to find innovative ways of doing business to replace old, outdated ones?
In this practical and interactive work shop, you will:
- learn how to describe, design, discuss, improve, challenge, innovate, invent, or pivot your business model.
- learn about more examples of innovative business models.
- gain an understanding of why business model thinking is important today and how it goes beyond mere product innovation.
- apply the Business Model Canvas and the Value Proposition Canvas to a real world case with the goal of creating a competitive advantage.
After the session you will master the basics of what it takes to create new business models and value propositions. Participants will start “practicing” the design of a business model during the second half of the day in several breakout sessions. You will learn the pitfalls to avoid and about the critical success factor that you need to pay attention to. Alex will share his experience of working with leading companies from around the world.
The workshop structure is continuously upgraded based on our newest findings,and includes the latest, most popular, and most relevant case studies and examples. Both workshop options consist of a conceptual part (learning) and a practical part (applied inbreakout sessions). The workshops are interactive throughout the conceptual and practical part and include numerous small exercises and discussions.The workshops are based on Alex's book Business Model Generation, but include our newest findings, knowledge and experience.