Most firms think they have a viable strategy, but don't! There are four critical decisions anchoring an effective strategy for dominating your industry which revolve around Verne's famous One-Page Strategic Planning document.
Why do entrepreneurs love Verne? Verne Harnish, AKA "The Growth Guy" has all the credentials to help you plan and execute your growth strategy. Verne teaches powerful and practical strategies to executives like you who have no patience for anything they can't put into action right now. In fact, he has presented to more than 30,000 growth-hungry leaders.
Why is Verne's one-day program so effective? Verne's One-Page Strategic Plan is the most practical and actionable framework for growing companies. He helps CEOs create focus, alignment, better communication and a killer strategy.
Verne will help you and your team nail the four key decisions which are fundamental for you not only to survive but thrive in the changing world of business and increase the value of your growing business!
Here are some key reasons why you can't afford to miss Verne Harnish:
- Verne Harnish is rated one of the Top Ten Minds in Business by Fortune Magazine and has all the credentials to help you plan and execute your growth strategy.
- Verne is releasing a new version of the Mastering the Rockefeller Habits in October!
- The workshop will have insights from the revised edition of the Mastering Rockefeller the Habits which incorporates all the learnings and experiences over the past decade. The book contains more than 200 stories from 50 CEOs that were interviewed globally, including CEOs from Australia.
- You will receive a copy of the new Rockefeller Habits book as part of your registration fee and will send each participant a copy of the book on it's release in October.
- The Growth Tools have gone through a major revision - the first major revision in a decade. There are three NEW one-page tools - the SWT tool, the 4D Vision Summary tool, and the ME: Living Legacy tool.
- You will learn the 7 strategy decisions that will minimise competition
- Learn how to improve the FACE and PACE of the organisation, driving better accountability and results
- Understand how technology can take the personality, politics, and position bias out of the decision-making process
- Verne will show you how to get your team aligned and on the same page and catapult your organisation ahead of competitors.
PLUS....Kevin Lawrence, hand-picked by Verne to co-author his new book, will be presenting along side Verne in September. Kevin is a strategic advisor and coach to CEOs and executive teams across North America, the Middle East as well as India. The new book draws on Kevin's mastery of the Rockefeller Habits, Verne's expertise and the experiences of thousands of executive teams that have benefited from the tools found in the methodology.
Learn how leaders of growing companies over the past 10 years use the Rockefeller Habits to double revenue, triple profits & have a great life!