Sydney workshop - SOLD OUT!
In this highly engaging workshop, Liz Wiseman will take you through the five key disciplines to become a Multipler!
Has there ever been a time when resources have been tighter? Regardless of sector, industry or size of company, the major issues currently facing business leaders is lack of resources and sustainability. Leaders are being asked to deliver more with less in the short -term, whilst simultaneously planning for longer term success. Shrinking resources AND sustainability? It's a leadership dilemma. There is a way out!
Liz Wiseman explains how Multiplier leaders get more done with fewer resources, develop and attract talent, and cultivate new ideas and energy to drive organisational change and innovation.
Liz will introduce the five disciplines that distinguish Multipliers from Diminishers. These five disciplines are not based on innate talent; indeed they are skills and practices that everyone can learn to use—even lifelong and recalcitrant Diminishers. Participants will walk away with a plan for further developing two of the key Multiplier practices.
Become the best leader you can be and learn how to:
Find out why becoming a Multiplier is important for your business growth? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_4Uk7PnFs
- Leverage the talent within your business and double the team output (at no extra cost)
- Access 2 x the intelligence from your workforce
- Demand people's best work
- Create an environment where ideas are generated with ease
- Define opportunities that challenge people to go beyond what they know how to do
- Access a wide spectrum of thinking in rigorous debate before making decision
- Cultivate new ideas and energy to drive organisational change and innovation