Why is Multipliers critical to your business?
Multipliers disciplines really resonate with companies that face the following challenges:
- They are experiencing both the opportunities and challenges of growth
- They face resource shortages (some born of increasingly austere economic conditions and some driven by the talent requirements to expand globally)
- They see innovation is a critical strategy for this growth
- They recognise that the old models of leadership are no longer sufficient
Companies grappling with these challenges are drawn to the promise of Multipliers: That leaders can create more genius around them and receive a higher contribution from their people. And, this source of fuel comes not by hiring throngs of new talent but by intelligently leveraging the resources that already exist within the enterprise.
Get more done with fewer resources, develop talent, and cultivate new ideas to drive change and innovation.
In these highly engaging workshops your leaders and managers will develop a deep understanding of the research behind Multipliers and illustrate the resoundingly positive and profitable effect these Multipliers have on organisations - how they get more done with fewer resources, develop and attract talent, and cultivate new ideas and energy to drive organisational change and innovation. Your team will gain a solid understanding of five of the disciplines that distinguish Multipliers from Diminishers and develop skills for leading like a Multiplier.
Learn how you can become a Multiplier Leader:
- Leverage the talent within your business and double your team’s output (at no extra cost)
- Access 2 x the intelligence from your workforce
- Demand people’s best work
- Create an environment where ideas are generated with ease
- Define opportunities that challenge people to go beyond what they know how to do
- Access a wide spectrum of thinking in rigorous debate before making decision
- Cultivate new ideas and energy to drive organisational change and innovation
BUILD YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS SO YOUR TEAM CAN PERFORM AT THEIR BEST.